McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System]

AllenUchiha
    AllenUchiha
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] Empty Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System]

Post by AllenUchiha Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Karnus Legion - BRAND NEW SERVER

Karnus Legion * Looking for Builders * [1.7.2][Semi-Cracked Server][Bukkit][PvE][PvP][Clan][Clan War][iConomy][Multi-World][Shops][Anti-Grief][Anti-Explosion][Donation System] KarnusLegion_zps3f6c347d

Official Website : karnuslegion.enjin.com/

* Looking for experienced Builders *

We're looking for experienced builders who is willing to join this server . You're ensured a Full Diamond Set once the server is launched .

Please post your applications below according to the format :

Name :
    Timezone :
    Skype / Facebook :
    Screenshots of your Designs :

Follow the thread too for me to contact you easier !

Our History

Karnus Legion started in December 2012 , but was soon closed due to inexperience . It was then later re-opened in June 2013 , but the community was too little , and I wasn't able to get enough donation to continue supporting the server by myself , therefore , it had to be closed .

However , the two incidents has made thought about several stuffs , and I realized where I went wrong . So right now , I'm back with much more improvements than before , and I hope this time , it'll be a big success .

Server Information

Karnus Legion is a multi-world server . With a PvE and a PvP , however , I may add a new world specially for clan wars if the community is big enough . New players may head over to the PvE world to gear up before heading to the PvP world or staying in PvE for life . I believe this will not cause any unfairness for the new players as to why they are being PKed .

Server ETA : Not Decided ( Est. 1 week time )

Server Uptime : Unable to host 24/7 as I am unable to get enough money to rent hosting services so it'll be 24/7 once there's a stable community and donations . Smile

We really need all your support ! Follow the thread and stay tuned ! Smile

Sincerely,
    AllenUchiha

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:34 am