McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server!

jalen44537
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server! Empty Minecraft 1.6.2 Raid PvP Factions Server!

Post by jalen44537 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:20 am

DP TODAY AT !10 PEOPLE JOIN QUICK!
    White Mist PvP is here to provide the players with a FUN server. I created White Mist PvP because all of the other servers are just flat out stupid and overrated, way to many people and too much lag, I wanted to run a server where it's not laggy and it is just constant raiding, pvp, etc. so I lowered the border to 8000 in the regular world, 1000in the End, and 2000 in the Nether, I wanted to create one of those fun servers like I used to play on, that sadly arent up anymore, where it was always fun to be on it, if you were bored and you didnt know what to do you can just go out and look for bases and it wouldn't take you for ever to find one so I DID! Join today! You can look at the plugins we have below.
    -Un6rokenbuilder(Owner)

Factions
    Raiding
    Ranks
    Arenas
    Good & Cheap Economy
    Donor Perks
    Great Website.

Plugins & Features!
    BetterShop
    Factions
    PvP Timer
    CombatLog
    Auctions
    +More!

RULES
    * No Hacked Clients
    * Respect Staff
    * Dont ask for Items
    *Do Not Spam
    *No Xray
    *No Racism
    *No Dupeing
    * Dont ask for Staff You can apply though
    IP: 108.90.204.251
    Additional Details
    This is a PvP | Raid | Factions 1.6.2 server! Great Staff that are active!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:44 am