McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10

Froggy123456
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10 Empty No Fearzz Gaming | Survival | PvP | McMMO | 1.7.10

Post by Froggy123456 Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Ip: nfgmc.game.nfoservers.com:25565

F.A.Q - Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Why is the server cracked?
    A: We understand not everyone can purchase Minecraft, and we do not want to limit
    our server to just premium, therefore we run in offline mode allowing both premium and cracked clients to join.

Q: Who are the Owners of the server?
    A: The Main Owners of the Server are Evildevil1, rainbowPuke & NoFearzz .

Q: What is the server about?
    A: Basically it's category is survival, so you'll need to fight of those bad creatures and start building your shelter to stay alive and even fight the big battles as like The Ender Dragon or you go for some other challenges such as The Nether.  

Q: Where can I PvP?
    A: There's tow areas that you can Pvp on, there's two arena's one is located near the soccer stadium and the other one is located near a parkour map. Also PvP is on once you go outside the ''Safe zone''.

Q: How can I claim my chests, furnace's etc..?
    A: We have a plugin that is for noe usefull, you just put signs on your chests and on them type [private] and under private type your name. So it's locks your chest.  

Q: Can you grief?
    A: No.  

Q: How do I earn money?
    A: By Selling items at our shops located at the spawn point and also you can gather some money by winning our events.  

Q: How can I play the mini-games?
    A: If you'd like to play a mini-game feel free to ask an admin which and he'll give you permission to do so. There are a few games such as Pig Fishing, Spleef, Boat/Horse Race and a few more.  

Q: If you be along with a friend of yours and than you fight and one of you steal everything, what's gonna happen than?
    A: You can ask for a refund but with some agreements, that first he needs to check if it was true of not, if it was true than he'll retur a couple of your items but if you try and lie you'll be recieving two warnings.  

Q: Where can I post suggestions?
    A: You can post your suggestions on our forums, there's a section for it and also don't complain about the plugins if you'd like to make things better feel free to post a suggestions but if you come and complain and be rude and shit we're just gonna ignore you.

Q: What can I donate for?
    A: If you ever like to donate for the server, you'll have to talk with Me ( Evildevil1 ) or rainbowPuke about it. After that we can offer you some stuff such as a V.I.P rank and you can get an amount of items and acces to cmds.

Q: Where can I vote?  
    A: Simply you can always vote here. Very Happy

The Rules

No.1: You cannot grief in the ''Safe zone''.
    No.2: You can't cheats or use any specific mod that grants you more power such as x-ray vision or any other type.
    No.3: You can't Spam/flood the chat.
    No.4: No Trolling/Insulting/Being Racist
    No.5: You can't scam players.
    No.6: You cannot impersonate players.
    No.7: You can't claim land into ''The Nether'' nor ''The End''.
    No.8: Never lie to admins nor Moderators.
    No.9: Don't ask for gamemode/admin rights.
    No.10: Don't bug or glitch abuse anything.

Warning System:

Basically we had a small meeting between admins to keep it safe as possible so we've got ourselves a small system. If you break any type of rule we'll be starting to give warnings, once you reach an amount of 3 warnings you may be given a temporarly ban or you'll be given the doubt of another chance.

Recent Updates:

- Plugin Update ( Admin Access )
    - Shops - Fixed Price bug and the users that were abusing it have been reseted.
    Our City - Added Bakery , Soccer Stadium and another arena.
    - Updated Admin System
    - Updated Ranks
    - New spawn point

Upcoming Updates:

- Version 1.8 ( Probably it will take a while since bukkit are having problems, so we'll be waiting until everything's resolved )

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:23 am