McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL]

camogun785
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL] Empty PHANTOM SURVIVAL [SURVIVAL GAME'S , PVP , CREATIVE WORLD , FACTION'S , SURVIVAL]

Post by camogun785 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 am

Thank you for taking a look at our server post we welcome you and your friends and family to our server so tell everyone you know PHANTOM SURVIVAL is the way to go for all your multiplayer fun. Our server started of with one founder and thats me 586hunter. I wanted to build a server with everything imaginable so i did i created PHANTOM SURVIVAL . I hand picked the best staff i could find i put lots of time in the server to make it a place for players to make friends and have fun. In this server i included meany games modes and they are Survival , Creative world , Survival games , and a server shop . We welcome you and all your friends and family SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR come and play on PHANTOM SURVIVAL. You can also rent a your own custom world right on our server for you friends ad family to play on. It is $15.00 a month and if you stop paying your world will be removed from the server but it will be saved for when you want to rent the world again another month. You can also send us your own custom worlds to put up for you. Your worlds will be private and no one will be able to enter them without the renters permission but admin and the owners can enter whenever. You can rent them right from our website. Have a great day and thank you for choosing PHANTOM SURVIVAL

IP:199.21.112.214:25593
    Here u can get ranks and rent world's.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:38 pm