McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9|

snake_killer123
    snake_killer123
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| Empty LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9|

Post by snake_killer123 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:49 am

IP: play.lethalrealms.com
    Summary: Here, we consist of (also shown in the topic title) Prison (Brand-new!), Bending, TDM (TeamDeathMatch), a soon-to-be Minigames server, and a KitPVP server! Please join us (V.= 1.7.9) and emerge as a very talented miner in our Prison server, Become a very powerful bender/Faction leader on our bending world, Battle it out on PVP combat with KitPVP, as well as our custom-plugin of TeamDeathMatch! Minigames will consist of many things that you love to play, and more! Please, join us, and let us make you a better MC player by doing so. I, myself, am a Mod of this server, and there is so much opportunity in this server. Not to mention the impressive Website we have, where you can get well-known outside of Server Play! So, please,consider this, try ourself out, and bring yourself to a level of Social Popularity where we know you, and maybe, just maybe, I can welcome you to our staff team! Have fun, and see you on LR! Very Happy Very Happy What a Face 

LethalRealms Bending|Prison|TDM|Minigames(soon)|KitPVP|1.7.9| Header10

P.S. My Skype is: snake_killer123 (Displayed as Snake_killer123 play.lethalrealms.com). Notify me with any further questions or thoughts! As well as my email: snakekiller2345@gmail.com ... Also, sorry for the banner! It should include all of the Servers xD This platform won't accept .gifs

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 pm