McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette]

Binary_
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

[1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette] Empty [1.5.2] MCBlockCraftWorlds [SurvivalGames][Spleef][StandardSurvival][GriefPrevention][PEX][Essentials][WorldGuard][Lockette]

Post by Binary_ Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 am

Server Is Up And Running!!!! The server is now hosting 3 SurvivalGames Arenas and will be running more very soon

So I am happy to say that whitelist has been disabled and people are free to join whenever they want. As the server is new I need you guys and girls to get your friends and come online. If you want to keep up with further information and update news then head to my website in my profile or follow me on twitter -@OfficialMCBCW-

Server is looking for player fast. If you want to help in making the server busy then tell your friends and your friends friends and your friends friends friends.

***I am NOT looking for staff. Until the server is busy and in need I will NOT be accepting any requests to be admin or OP. If you are looking for that then you are at the wrong place***

Server has MCBans installed so if you have been banned more than 3 times by servers also using MCBans The server may not allow you on. If it does expect to be banned if the bans were serious

To join

-play.mcblockcraftworlds.net:25562-

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:42 pm