McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME |

theeternitynetwork
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME | Empty ETERNITY PVP | FACTIONS | MCMMO | FLOAUCTION | PVP | 24/7 UPTIME |

Post by theeternitynetwork Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:27 am

Server IP: eternity-pvp.net:25606

Hey guys, my real name is Baron but you guys can just call me Bman. My ingame name is thebmanswan541. I have been playing minecraft for almost 2 years and have finally decided to make a server. I have attempted making servers in the past but being young and as foolish as I was never was successful. A little bit of a shock is that I am 14, but I am also fully capable of running a successful server. That is all you really have to know about me, now lets get to some of the server features.

First of all, the server is hosted on a professional hosting company called mcprohosting. I fully recommend them if it is your first time making a server. Anyway, a few of my current plugins include Factions, PermissionsEx, floAuction, mcMMO, and InstaSoup. The server is fully based off of pvp and raiding faction-style hence the name Eternity PvP. I am working to build this community and server quality up to a whole new level and hopefully make this a server network. The only way I am going to achieve these goals is through awesome players like you. I have a list of awesome donator ranks that are definitely worth it. This is the only way I am going to develop the server and make it better, donating shows me that players appreciate what I have presented them and enlightens me to focus on the future of Eternity PvP.

Thank you guys for reading these long and horrible paragraphs. My goal for the server is to have 20 people on daily, that's it. Try it out for yourself.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:37 am