McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com

ke4zzy
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com Empty Pro Star Planet - The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com

Post by ke4zzy Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 am

Pro Star Planet - Bukkit Server 1.7+
    The Only server with true working AI Simply say Reba at the first of any sentence. server address = prostarplanet.com

Our AI is developed by us. And is not downloadable for other servers.
    Reba helps you with things like
    "Reba give me food"
    "Reba give me a stack of wood"
    "Reba make it day"
    "Reba make is sunny"
    "Reba what is this"
    "Reba repair this"
    "Reba I am stuck"
    "Reba spawn me a cat"
    "Reba make me a cat"
    "Reba how do I tame a creeper"

Factions
    Reba
    We are not a crowded server at all. We like it small although we are not limited really on users. We use a commercial hosting service so it is always up.
    All we ask is that you do not curse. Please be kind.

Last edited by ke4zzy on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to clairfy)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:00 am