McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Lord Of The Lands EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
Lord Of The Lands EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
Lord Of The Lands EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Lord Of The Lands EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
Lord Of The Lands EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
Lord Of The Lands EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
Lord Of The Lands EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
Lord Of The Lands EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
Lord Of The Lands EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

Lord Of The Lands

klkljo
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

Lord Of The Lands Empty Lord Of The Lands

Post by klkljo Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:27 am

Server IP: s11.hosthorde.com:25665

I originally made the server "Lord of the Lands" for a plugin idea I have had. This is now where I will officially post updates and other information about it.

Here is what I had in mind for the plugin:
    =====The Very Start=====
    You start out in a spawn with a flat world. no one can build. (Prevents griefing and is kinda pointless). You start a castle by going to a castle and doing /castle create

=====Castle Creation and Tiers=====
    After you create a castle (costs 0 Kills) You start with a Tier 1 castle. Each tier also requires a certain amount of people (to be announced). I give the original creator no benefits to encourage people to join other castles. After you have the required amount of kills to upgrade your tier, it will automatically upgrade after the night is over. Repairing all the previous damage. This will also take away from your kill count.

Tiers:
    Tier 1 - Small fort (0 Kills)
    Tier 2 - Larger fort (100 Kills)
    Tier 3 - Small castle (500 Kills)
    Tier 4 - Medium Castle (1000 Kills)
    Tier 5 - Large Castle (1500 Kills)

=====Killing and Money=====
    You can upgrade your weapons by buying them at the spawn. This is where Citizens will come in. You earn $1 for each creature kill you make. However, wither skeletons will spawn $5. Player kills will drop 10% of their money, rounded down.

=====The First Day=====
    You have a protection of the first night. If it is currently night when the Castle is created, that counts as a first night. This is the time to gather forces, recruit people, upgrade weapons, ect.
    There will be a 10 second warning before night falls and mobs start spawning. I'm hoping the warning to be "Creatures will start spawning soon! Prepare yourselves!"

=====War=====
    Declare war on other castles. The tiers and castle count need to be adjacent to the other. (for instance: Someone with 1 tier 5 castle cannot declare war on someone with 1 tier 1 castle.)
    If you defeat a castle by ONLY destroying the core. You get the castle, however the tier is lowered to 1.
    PVP is disabled by default and is enabled between to castles during war.

=====Defending your castle!=====
    You defend the castle from various mobs depending on your tier size and kill count. The mobs will have more health and spawn more. (again varying on your kill count and castle tier). Each mob will drop $1 each except for Withers which will drop $5 each. I can probably fix this up with an economy plugin.
    If a creeper destroys a block, you can repair the castle for a fee. $5 per block destroyed.

=====Protection from other castles=====
    There should be a limitation on how close each castle can spawn next to each other.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:02 am