McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

2 posters

Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST

Wiha111
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST Empty Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST

Post by Wiha111 Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello!
    I'm currently hosting a minecraft server with the Pixelmon mod installed.
    Now, this is a survival server which has been up for a day.
    Currently we don't have ANY plugins installed. We currently have LWC, Essentails and group manager installed to the server and have just spent the last hour editing it myself!
    I will be installing Essentails and others when or if i need to.
    Anyway onto the server!
    Details: The servers Pixelmon config makes it so you CANNOT catch pokemon outside of battle, you cannot ride pokemon also as it generates huge amounts of lag D:, i have made more pokemon spawn so if you run far away from spawn and pokemon should continue to spawn! Also PVP is currently off! As there isnt any need to have it on and everything can be concluded with pokemon battles.
    Rules of the server:
    NO Griefing
    NO Stealing
    NO rude or vulgar language to be used on others
    Respect EVERYONE on the server
    NO force battleing (throwing your pokemon at another persons pokemon to force battle them
    NO begging for items
    NO being annoying
    And goes with out saying no xray/hacks on the server this will result in ban and report.
    And lastly HAVE FUN!
    The server has 30 slots so i will see you ingame!

We have Pokeloot installed!
    Type it into google or find a tut on youtube to find put how to install it (I cant post links for 7 days!)
    This mod is super good and saves me a lot of trouble with various things!
    Here's Ip: mc8.mcserver.org
    Thanks, Will!
    AquaticGamer
    [Site Owner & Administrator]
    [Site Owner & Administrator]

Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST Empty Re: Pixelmon 1.6.2 + Pokeloot NO WHITELIST

Post by AquaticGamer Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:16 pm

*Moved to Mini-Games Server*

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm