McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

2 posters

MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies

DJPON-3
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies Empty MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies

Post by DJPON-3 Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:20 am

I love you Welcome!I love you 
    If you are interested in becoming a staff member on Bronysopolis please post below. This is an all brony server! And if you don't know what a brony is, you might as well just leave this page now. But if you are a brony or pegasister please fill out the fourm below and I will see if you are worthy to become staff. Don't worry, its not hard to get it. If you want information on the server that is below. The server is not yet completed so you won't get the ip unless you get into staff.

Fourm:

Ok!
    Now for server information
    I am currently working on a website for thy server so if anypony who is applying for staff is good at web design. I sure could use some help! I'm still working on a spawn set and a fancy warp plug-in but when you log onto the server you'll appear in a glass room a with only one block to stand in. There's a sign that tells you to click a button and it tells you how to get out. Once you have gotten out into cloudsdale you'll spawn in front of a board and it says some stuff and you go around that into cloudsdale. Currently im only working on streets and I'll begin on buildings later but I have made space for them. This is a Creative server, but its not flat land, so if you wish to build in wilderness you have to clear space, sorry :/. It is also a RP server. So when you log on if you wish to nick name yourself it is free, but you have to ask admin or op. If you are going to use actual pony names then you better hurry because there can only be one pony to each name. If you need to know anything else just comment your question and I'll be sure to answer.
    DJPON-3
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies Empty Re: MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies

Post by DJPON-3 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 am

Anypony?
    Rainbow Dash
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies Empty Re: MLP Bronysopolis Need staff! Only expeirienced crafters and bronies

Post by Rainbow Dash Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Username (On this website): Rainbow Dash
    IGN: Lionfiles
    Who is Princess Celestia's sister?: Princess Luna
    Do you have a Skype?: Yes it is Lionfiles
    Op or admin?: Op
    Experience with servers: Very Good
    You may be able to get in even if you have no experience.
    Motivation: I am very respectful, will follow the rules, and doesnt hack. will also be nice to other players. I will also help staff when they need help.
    How often are you on minecraft?:
    Are you good at building?: I am very good at building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm