McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit

JAMESERVINstepup
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit Empty New Awesome server hub coming soon its called skylimit

Post by JAMESERVINstepup Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 am

SkyLimit one of the most fantastic servers i have played on everyone listen The Rank Skylimit is only $10.00 right now its usually about $85.00 but the first person to come on and wants to pay for it its only for a limited amount of time so first come first serve but let me tell you about it it has 3 owners one is Jacobandlink he's the main owners the other two are Dinktogo he's one of the two other owners he helps Jacob test out things and last but not least Nick i dont know his user very well so forgive me but anyways their staff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! They are 100% Drama free so don't come in here and start crap but they are really awesome people to talk and have mostly alot of fun they all play fair and they treat people the same heres their server Ip: mc.skylimitpvp.net so join i'll be there say that Zander posted this server it will help alot too see all of you there Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:54 am