McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar.

ColorfulVibe
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar. Empty LAVACRAFT; Open 24/7 (most of the time), PvP, factions, but no griefing, but still raiding and stealing. ;) Click on this magical message for the IP and moar.

Post by ColorfulVibe Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Fun faction/PvP server that I like to play on. Not really any ranks asides from being Administrator. Mainly vanilla Minecraft, but with Bukkit. Admins might do a thing or two as well. The admins will help you when they can. I'm not an admin (don't plan on becoming one either), nor the owner. Just a regular player looking for more people to join. It's awfully silent right now so I thought I'd advertise, seeing as I don't see many new people nowadays. Only one friend of mine plays Minecraft, so I can't really invite people within my community. Just need to spice it up a little. Suggestions are welcome. Post them on the FB page down below or message an admin.

Apparently I can't put any links on this site (really obnoxious), but if you'd like to find us elsewhere, here's what to search up;
    Planet Minecraft; lavacraft 24/7 faction pvp NO GRIEF. NO ASKING FOR OP.
    minecraftservers; Lavacraft with a banner that looks like molten lava
    Facebook; Lavacraft 24-7 survival

Rules:
    1. No griefing
    2. No PvP logging
    3. No one person factions
    4. No excessive use of capital letters
    5. No excessive killing
    6. No asking for items
    7. No asking for adminship/creative
    8. No hacks or block glitching (I'm sure this is a rule everywhere)
    9. No spamming
    10. No advertising other servers.

IP:96.8.117.85:25589
    Owner: Lava700
    Co-Owner; jonathandm593 (forgive me if I screwed up the numbers lol)
    Administrators: ryanAminer, ty290, tmattheeobrien, DJT7777x, knil_link, Grantronaut.

Use the "/mail send" command on the admins/owner if you want to tell them something.

Also, tell me if you need help on the server. If I'm on I'll give you a helping hand. Mail me too if you like.~ColorfulVibe

See you soon! Wink

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:06 am