McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco

beavis811
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco Empty ImperiusCraft - Multiverse - Survival/Creative Worlds - Minigames soon to come - Eco

Post by beavis811 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey, guys.

I'll start by saying, I own the server, but you guys control the server. You can build what you want, conquer what you want, and fight who you want. We don't have piles of rules that are hard to follow. We just have the basics: No swearing, No griefing (outside of factions), No hacking/cheating, and No graffiti (Penises, swastikas, etc...) If you want a plugin installed, feel free to ask. I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for the players. 4

At the moment, I'm looking for 2 ops and 3 builders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want a rank, just use the application below:

What is your Minecraft name?:

How old are you (Be honest)?:

Do you have experience as a builder/Op?:

Why do you want a rank on this server?

Have you worked on any other servers?

What rank do you want on the server (Op, Builder, mod, Engineer)

PM me the completed application. I will review it and respond within 10 minutes.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IF YOU WANT TO BE A BUILDER/ENGINEER SEND PICTURES/LINKS SHOWING SOME OF THE STUFF YOU BUILT

If you want to be an engineer, you must know how to write/use permissions, how to do basic redstone circuits, and how to trouble shoot issues.

Additional Notes
    We don't tell you how to play. You build the game as you go. No strict rules, no griefers, just fun. We have a place for everybody from weekend warriors to casual gamers.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 am