McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am by XxDawnsusxX

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» ♛ TheNRK Network ♛ 1.12 ⚛ Faction ⚛ Towny ⚛ PVP ⚛ Creative ⚛ Towny ⚛ Survival ⚛ Skyblock
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

Advertisement

3 posters

[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games

FatalCrusher
    FatalCrusher
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games Empty [1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games

Post by FatalCrusher Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Have you ever wanted unlimited power? Ever wanted to walk with dinosaurs? Or build an underwater base? Want to be the richest player in the whole world? Be a part of a player friendly community, where players respect each others builds and stuff? The FXCraft is the server for you.

FXCraft is a modded Minecraft Survival Server that offers 23 different mods. We use our very own custom Technic modpack for our server! We host weekly events & games, such as Fishing Tournaments, Treasure Hunts, Pvp/PvE Arena {soon to come}, Capture the Flag. We are also adding a Death Games for player that want a little extra fun!

If you think we are the server for you or you would like to check us out! We've included a copy of our application below. Please download it, fill it out and, email it back to us at our email address.

Server IP: 184.95.39.158

Port: 25565

Email: fxcraft13@gmail.com

Modpack Platform URL: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/the-fxcraft-modpack

Mod List:
    Aroma1997's Dimensional World
    BiblioCraft
    Biomes O' Plenty
    Buildcraft
    EnderStorage
    Extra Utilities
    Fossils & Archeology Mod
    Inventory Tweaks
    Iron Chest
    JABBA
    Liteloader
    Mekanism
    Minefactory Reloaded
    Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod
    NEI (Not Enough Items)
    Open Blocks
    OptiFine
    RogueLike
    Secret Rooms Mod
    Statues
    Tinkers' Construct
    Thermal Expansion & Foundation
    WAILA

Application

In-game name:

How much time will you spend on the server daily:

What do you plan to build here:

Will you be able to record youtube videos:

Will you be able to chat on skype with us(don't post your skype name
    here!):

Why do you want to join:

We will reply to ALL applications no matter what. We will PM you with whether or not your accepted. We hope to see you all soon!

Last edited by FatalCrusher on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Server Information)
    DaGuyCalledWill
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games Empty Re: [1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games

Post by DaGuyCalledWill Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:38 am

In-game name: SirPunchrock

How much time will you spend on the server daily: As much as I can! (1-2 hours weekdays) (1-4 hours Weekends)

What do you plan to build here: Whatever is needed or wanted. As well as building things for myself I hope to build things for the community to help and support.

Will you be able to record youtube videos: Yes I will. I will record everything that I do, apart from the boring bits, on the server

here!): Yes I have Skype and will be able to chat!

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I have wanted to join a server like this for a while as I've watched Mindcrack videos and wanted to be part of something like that and this is my opportunity. I also don't want to have to worry about being griefed and unlike on normal servers I will be able to interact with the community
    Jamesdodwell
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

[1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games Empty Re: [1.7.10] Custom Modpack | Survival | PvP | Whitelisted | Events & Games

Post by Jamesdodwell Fri May 02, 2014 2:44 am

In-game name:
    Jamesdodwell

How much time will you spend on the server daily:
    I will be dedicated to the server and will most likely spend between 1 and a half hours to 4 hours on the server a day.

What do you plan to build here:
    I will be building community builds, such as farms for example: Ender Farms,Vegetable Farms etc..

Will you be able to record youtube videos:
    If I have to yes I will but if I don't I won't so it's up to you Smile

here!): Yes, I will!

Why do you want to join:
    I have been playing a lot of SP at the moment and I have got to the point where it isn't as fun as it would be, if you were playing on a server, and i've tried playing on non-whitelisted servers, and there is no community feel in the server, so that's why I came to this server, as it sounds like a nice and vibrant zone for me to play on Minecraft. :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 pm