McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Advertisement

[MUST READ] All you need to know about banner advertising

AquaticGamer
    [Site Owner & Administrator]
    [Site Owner & Administrator]

[MUST READ] All you need to know about banner advertising

Post by AquaticGamer on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi McAdvertisingList Community,

I'm here today to tell you all about the banner advertising and if you have any questions about it as well you can ask in the section below.

FAQ

Right so let's get on with it here are some frequently asked questions.

Will i get a ton of players if i order the banner?

The answer is both a yes and no. As we do put your banners on the top of the page, it is completely up to the players if they wish to join your server or not and we have no control over that. We do guarantee that there will be players that see the banner but we don't have any guarantee that they will join it.

How much is the banner?

As stated at the top of the page when there is no one advertising at the moment, it will cost you $3/1,000 impressions which simply means that it will cost you about $20/month since we have about 7,000 unique visitors a month to our website which rounds about to that amount.

What does impressions mean?

It means the amount of unique visitors that will SEE your banner and not click on it if you are curious.

How do i order the banner?

You can add me on skype "Vortex.Region" or email me at "aquaticgamer@gmail.com" if you want to order the banner.

That's about it. If you need to know any more you can reply here and i will get back to you usually within 24 - 48 hours.

Thanks,
    AquaticGamer
    McAdvertisigList Owner

Current date/time is Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 am